[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Clare

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 21:04:25 -0000

Hi Carol

you are daft hehehe.

bet you sleep well tonight after being so busy eh?
glad to know your computer is behaving and your friend still.

We went in wilkinsons today and i got a pack of tiny pom poms differant colours
i have made a card with a christmas tree on it and im going to use some of the
pom poms as baubles i think it will work.

rebbeca from the blind assoication came the other day and i showed her some
cards i made she was impressed by how i had done it i really like her so im
going to make a christmas card just for her and also the lady in kettering who
put me onto dolphin couse i havent looked hehehe back since.

have a good day tomorrew.
oh i thought that was really nice surprising clare with the barry manilow cd.
you too are just like me and my penpal Jo.
chat soon have a good day tomorrew
love
angela and monty