[guide.chat] In Reply To: Daft jim

  • From: "John Keel" <j.keel1428@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 19:40:51 -0000

Not a chance mate. Actually I bought the chocolates to give as Christmas
presents to the staff members here who look after us so well.
As to creating things, when my fourth son was born, he had club feet. The
orthopaedic surgeon at the hospital proposed an operation that he was sure
would help. I agreed to it but when it came to signing the consent form, I
deleted that part that says that there is no guarantee that any one person
would do the operation. This caused quite a stir and I was sent for by the
surgeon and asked why I had done this. I explained that I had lost most of my
sight through medical incompetence and I was not prepared to take any
unnecessary risks with my son. The surgeon accepted this but later on when one
of his registrars came to look at the baby, he asked me if I thought the
surgeon was God. Oh no, I replied. He's much better than that. After all, it
was God that created this problem in the first place. John