[guide.chat] In Reply To: Daft jim

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 17:24:22 -0000

Carol, what does it do if I press its, erm, its thinky, its you know its
whatsit. That its, I couldn't think right then. its belly button. heeheehee

love Malcolm. xxx

hi mate
well got rubber doll for malcomm to pretend as he is so lonely hahahahahahahaha
nobody to give him the kiss of life so now can pratice on his new doll
i filled it with whisky posting it on22nd of december to keep him occupied
hahahahahahahahaha even the rubber dolls black bra and knickers filled with
whisky so don't tell me this is going to be no use to him
got to b kidding mate he wiell be on cloud 9 hahahahahahahahaha
i have putting talking box inside its chest so every time malcolm presses its
nipples it says oooo lovely enjoyed that
if he presses the dolls nose it says
ashoo see life like now isn't it?
iteven says i love you
so can't do any better then that now can I?hahahahahahahahaha

love cheeky chops carol xxxx