[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 08:46:52 +0100

Good morning all

gosh new week already here
Going in to Town today
need some more Green cardboards for my christmas trees .
 other bits and bobs from pound land

Hope you all have nice day

Tony  thank you for lottery numbers.

wow your busy always going out

Daft jim

hope your church went well last night

oh think when you go to
Malwowi in june next year
you can buy special freezer containers now you can take on your travels

you can put sandwiches in these special freezer containers too I believe

Daring dawn looking forward your tv for tonight
wow enjoyed the celebrity chase last night.
bill odddie was so funny though
wow all 4 got knocked out by paul siminar man
all manage to get one thousands pounds though for charity of there choice.
Good

Herold
your jokes good and funny like you hahahahahahaha your our comedian of the chat

Vanessa
hope your weekend went well
I know your such a busy bee lately doing all your craft
and got Grandchildren there all the time
have nice day

Malcolm

hope you get out today with your P.A.  today have nice shopping day
don't forget our big boxes of christmas presents this year hahahahahahahaha

did you like my HAALLOWEEN CARD booooo booooooo boooo
oops there goes that ghost again every time I mention halloween booooooooo
boooooooo

Senn

yes you are boring hahahahahahahahaha

laugh at you got nothing to talk about your so funny
only teasing you

have nice day

Love Carol xxxx