[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 07:44:12 +0100

Good morning all

Hope your all well.
I am.
busy day yesterday my carer brought her little grandaughter to my flat we all
went to town
had fish chips on barmcake in cafe
what am i like hahahahahahaha
still had my tea at home too

vanessa
oh boy glad to hear that karl is ging to admit it oh my god he is guilty all
the time
he is scared to death now
because police have closed the case down poor dev
oh do hope nosey noris lets slip to the police now that would be good
won't it?
yu know what norris is like for ear dropping hahahahahahahahahaha

daft jim and malcolm do the same on here hahahahahahahahahaha
oops better put my 6 inches heels on run as fast as i can

out all day agine today

here is joke

Margaret thatcher and her husband in resturant
 margaret shouts
waiter,

waiter comes
yes madam
what is it?

margaret screams
i got fly in my soup

The waiter then replies

be careful love david cameron is on next table he might want a fly too

Get it?hahahahahahahahahaha
made that one up

all have nice day
tatty bye now

love carol who is still not right yet xxxx