[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 08:57:04 +0100

good morning all
wow busy little bee yesterday
post office bank audies did all my washing over here too backwards an forward
like a yo yo hahahahahahahaha
 sunny now but col but nice and fresh though

vanessa
thank you for the argicles cool yea

dawn
I was expecting karl in corrie to get found out last night oh my god bet he
pulled the life support machine out for sunita to pass away because she
reconised his face
wonder if he wiell get found out

 ah poor sunita

Jenny coop

oh so sorry to hear about your surgery
i never knew you had it till saw emails from ann and donna and others
please god our lord heal our lovely friend jenny
praying for you now jenny hope you get well soon
we all love you so much on here

keep your spirits up jenny please

god bless you always and keep us all updated on here please weill appreciate
that so much
take care

love carol xxxx