[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:23:38 -0000

Good morning all
oh wow slept like a baby last night cool yea

sunshine out but still cold
weather was saying all this cold freezing weather is now gong to go through all
april oh my
that is all we all need

grin and bare it

well enjoyed myself yesterday got home for 6pm
wow busy day went to carers mums for tuna and mayono sandwiches cuppa
guess what got nivia hand cream and face cream for easter present
how cool is that?.

then had lovely roast chicken dinner at carers then strawberries and fresh
cream it was my easter treat
we all had choclate cake for later so yes,got my medicen
it just had to be done hahahahahahaha

i gave them bottle of wine for easter
oh nice day

carer told me bernie nolan as she is known for bernadette nolan is now dying of
cancer
I used to get their cd's years ago
oh that is so sad
I liked the nolans sisters .

well carer is off now to wednesday she is going away now for weekend.
she deservs it.

love carol xxxx