[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 06:09:16 -0000

Good morning all

wow up before the birds today hahahahahahaahahha
must be old age can't sleep
don't get me wrong do have some sleep though
oh yes definately

Oh watched the O.C.D. Documentary this time
it was about a lady who loves washing her fridge twice a day infact she washes
it with bleech inside out too and even detol
oh my

wouldn't go that far
poor thing suffering from Ovcessive cleaning disorder
I know I clean but not like them on that Documentary
one lady saying she even hoovers her dog
heard it all now
she uses her small plastic pipe on the hoover poor dog bet its so comfused

I would be scared of doing that because we know how strong our Hoovers like
magnet once near you oh no thanks  I couldn't do that.

one lady washes all her tiles in bathroom twice a day. Goodness me

all have nice day

Love Carol xxxx