[gps-talkusers] Re: Using BrailleNote gps and a guide dog

  • From: "Don Bishop" <donbishop49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 15:54:58 -0700

Hi Lisa,

That's great!  From what I hear, with v3 you can give them phone numbers too.

There are a lot of sighted people I'd like to tell where to go and how to get
there.  <mischevious grin>

Don

On Sat, 29 May 2004 17:49:03 -0500, Lisa Kozlik wrote:

Don,

LOL! Actually, since the people in my apartment complex know that I use GPS
with my BrailleNote, they're often asking me where a restaurant, business or
street is. One of these days, I'll have to lie and tell them that my
BrailleNote was sent in for repair. I wonder what they'll do then? <grin>

As a blind person, I think it's great being able to tell a sighted person
where to go and how to get there. LOL!

Lisa