[gps-talkusers] Re: Using BrailleNote gps and a guide dog

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 17:36:20 -0700

Ihave changed the repeat interval to 35 seconds because I got so used to the
Trekker's automatically repeating the intersections that I just picked 35
seconds because that most closely resembles the time the Trekker uses.
Actually, I havechanged it to 40 and 50 seconds and that is too late for
many of the blocks we walk in our village.
Mary Ellen Earls