[goodfeel] Re: Error when Importing MIDI in to Lime

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 06:16:02 GMT

Make sure Lime is closed and then try opening a Lime file from Windows.  If it
still doesn't work I'll check this out tomorrow morning.

Albert

From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [goodfeel] Error when Importing MIDI in to Lime
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 09:58:56 -1000

Hi, Everyone.

I'm trying to import a MIDI file in to Lime and am getting the following
error message:

"Error in program.  OsErr = -36"

What does this message mean, and how do I fix this?

Thanks,

Dani

Do THIS before eating carbs &#40;every time&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/52da1c664baab1c665263st04duc