[goodfeel] Re: Error when Importing MIDI in to Lime

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 15:41:03 -0500

Hi, Dani,

Lime is crashing for some reason.  Please review the entry:

Q. How do I import XML and MIDI to Lime?

On our GOODFEEL FAQ page at

www.dancingdots.com/main/gffaq.htm

for important information on preparing MIDI files for import into Lime.

Another FAQ entry describes how you can braille files directly from GOODFEEL
but importing the MIDI file into Lime first almost always yields much better
results.

Bill