[goodfeel] Re: Error when Importing MIDI in to Lime

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 23:11:56 GMT

Hi,

I think that means Lime is having trouble accessing a folder.  I suspect the
last Lime or MIDI file you loaded into Lime was from a network or USB drive or
some other folder that no longer is there.  Whatever the case, please try to
restore the network folder or put a USB drive that you often use back into the
computer and try it again.

If this doesn't make sense or it doesn't help, tell me and I'll figure how to
reset Lime so that this won't happen anymore.

Tell me how it goes.

Albert