[goodfeel] Re Message about Exporting .XML Files

  • From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:08:06 -1000

H, Everyone.

I just saw a message I'd written early this morning sitting in my Drafts
folder. I thought it had been sent, but it wasn't, so I sent it. I wasn't
getting the error messages I posted about when I tried importing the .xml
file early this morning, but am getting them now after trying to import the
MIDI file that's coming from the same folder as the .xml file.

Thanks,

Dani