[gmpi] Re: wrap up 3.8 - gesture start/end

  • From: Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:07:55 -0500

>Right.  Interesting spin.  Time to read up on MMC, I think

you can't. last time i looked, there is no even-close-to-complete
documentation on MMC online. the only place to get it, AFAIK, is to
send the MMC US$50 and get the complete MIDI reference manual, which
includes the stuff on MMC as a separate chapter.

and totally OT, but just for the record, let me note that MMC is
ridiculously overdesigned. does anyone know any device that implements
more than level 1 plus a bit?

--p