[gmpi] Re: Where are we?: 7.1.2/Untangling issues

  • From: "Ron Kuper" <ronkuper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:45:29 -0400

> I think you know that and are just being difficult.

My intent wasn't to be difficult, I was trying to make a point. Right now we
are supposed to be discussing requirements.  Your terminology suggests we
have a design (or design pattern) in mind.  For this discussion, it might
help if we all pretended that there wasn't any design.  As engineers, this
is hard to do.  But to determine requirements, we need to think more about
customers, applications and the market, less about classes and code.