[gmpi] Reqs 3.8

  • From: Tim Hockin <thockin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GMPI list <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:14:22 -0800

Time to move on.  If you have anything for older sections, please bring it
up in a diffeent thread.  This thread is for section 3.8.

Section 3.8 - Profiles.  A short section, but volatile, to be sure.

Issues on the table: do we really need to support non-FPU data?  If so, are
profiles the right way to do it?  What else falls into a profile?  Do
profiles cover float vs. double?  Do we expect hosts to be able to load more
than one profile?  What are the REQUIREMENTS, here?

Tim