[gmpi] Re: Reqs 3.8

  • From: Marc Poirier <fipnid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:12:42 -0800 (PST)

--- Tim Hockin wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 10:58:54AM +0200, Jarmo.Hiipakka wrote:
>
> Was there supposed to be content here, or just my email quoated back to
> me?

Ehem.  Quoted back to *everyone*, not Tim.  GMPI != Tim Hockin.  This is
another little reminder of what seems to be a general tendency to see
yourself as the center of the whole process, the one who every comment
must pass through, and who says what's good and what's not.  I know that
you realize that you're not in the position of Ultimate Control, but your
messages always give a consistent tone that you are.  It's worth being
more self conscious of that, I think.  I'm sure that anyone who joins in
later thinks that you are the one with the final say on everything, since
you really come off like that all the time.

Anyway, I do appreciate all of the time and effort that you put into this,
but I also abhor dominating behavior.  If nothing else, I just wanted to
put out a reminder that this is a group process...

Marc

http://photos.yahoo.com/