[gmpi] Re: Reqs 3.6 and 3.7 (was Reqs section 3.6)

  • From: RonKuper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:15:02 -0500

REQ 17 is useless , can be an obvious parenthesys of the REQ 18
<<<

I disagree.  A GMPI plugin can present a stub to the host that merely
exposes its interface, but might not "run" in the hosts address space.  I
guess it comes down to what you mean by "run" in the host space.

Re the FIXME, and out-of-process GUIs, I missed where this requirement came
in.  I can see why GMPI would need to enable (optional) out-of-process GUIs,
but does it really need to *require* them?  (I realize I'm getting off topic
for 3.6 and 3.7, we can hash this out when we get to 3.16).