[gmpi] Re: Generalized Music Plugin Interface list is now online

  • From: "Silver Blade" <silverblade_uk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:56:55 -0000

I think another project which would go virtually hand-in-hand with the GMPI
would be a universal audio and MIDI interface (so all apps can use ASIO,
DirectX, and other audio technologies.) This is something I'm looking into
co-developing with another programmer who recently got in touch with me.
Although it won't be cross-platform (at the moment, anyway), it should be
portable in future.

Anyway, I'm sure the GMPI will go far :)

-SB