[geocentrism] Re: rotation

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 12:45:03 +1000

Allen I understand .  Its one of those things you cannot see. I was the same
when it took me a long time to prove to myself that 1 divided by 0  was
infinity.  I insisted it was 0 with 1 remaining..  then one day i worked it
out...  Whamo it was all clear..

This will happen to you when you get a little older. Ask your teacher ..I might
think of a clearer example one day..  I am assuming you have completed Junior
geometry...

Phil.
          From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: rotation
          To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 4:31 PM

                --- On Sat, 12/6/08, philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                  From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 3:47 PM

                  I was reluctant to continue this theme, if it was not for it
being important to the understanding of celestial mechanics, important if we
are to have credibility in the subject of geocentrism.  Allen confused and
refuted the issue, by mentioning force is not motion. In my numerous ventures
into finding that "free" energy, I did a magnetic experiment which I hope
clarifies what I'm saying.

                  A rotational force applied will not make motion if the axel
is locked. But this does not mean the axis of rotation does not exist. It is a
force vector with a quantity which can be expressed as stress.   In the
accompanying diagram, I had a magnet, the blue N red S rectangle .  which could
spin on the axel shown, which was on the periphery of the yellow wheel also
free to spin.

                  The direction of the magnetic cross field is such that a
turning torque is applied to the magnet. If the magnet bearing is free, the
magnet will turn clockwise. The yellow wheel remains stationary .. we have one
axis of rotation.

                  However if the magnet bearing is locked, this same torque
will turn the whole wheel clockwise. We have two axis of rotation in the same
clockwise direction. One is a force vector centered on axis of the magnets
achieving its rotational motion by means of translation, and the other of
course is fixed on the axis of the wheel centre.

                  Let us slightly unlock the magnet bearing . In this case some
of the energy will turn the magnet on the wheel, and some will turn the wheel..
 In this case you must accept that there are two mechanical rotations..  Why is
it so difficult to accept when the rotations are synchronised, as in when the
bearing is locked?  To me this expression is common in the electrical industry
when referring to the rotor as becoming locked in synchronism with the rotating
manetic field.

                  Things do not change just because the force is mechanical
rather than magnetic. We could be discussing fluid drives, where the the
viscosity is the differential.  Yet even in a solid there is elasticity. the
rotational forces on the molecules at the periphery  of a system will indeed
stress (a movement) in the rotational direction, just as my magnet above.

                  Yet in the moon, where Allen refuses to budge, we have a free
synchronous independent rotation which is synchronisd with the orbital
rotation, (yes an imaginary wheel,) The moon has two motions..  one of the
translation of its mass around a central axis... and at the same time it has a
physical rotation around its own axis in synchronism.. , one that slips into
and out of synch at various times ever so slightly.

                  I have shown by these experimental proofs,  how forces of
rotation exist during this synchronous phase, reflected in actual movement or
stress within the molecules of materials.. on my earth bound model..  Surely
Allen you are not going to resort to claiming I am wrong as regards the moon,
because we cannot go there and measure this centrepetal  stress in the rocks?

                  Philip.

GIF image