[geocentrism] Re: rotation

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:27:03 +1000

Allen I am going to take your analysis a step at a time..  I cannot follow your
words but this pic says something.

Here it is again with my comment.

Your boxworld  is absolutely not the true illustration of the world in
translation around the sun.

If you had tilted the box so that the green side was pointing as shown in the
bottom box of your diagram, to show the earth tilt, then you would have to keep
the green side always tilted, and always pointing in the same direction.
Instead you have the green side rotating to face the sun throughout.  This does
not happen.  Regner explained it last year.

Do you get what I am saying.

Now I take it fairly that your little camera is on a wheel pivoted to be free
to spin on its axis as the world translates anually, and spins daily.  ...

First of all we can think about what happens to it as the world does its daily
rotation..  Paul and everybody else already have demonstrated this. But I think
we should stumble over this part first, and do it again....

Because, if you alter the diagram above as I have indicated is the true
translation of the world annually, there will be no annual rotation of the
world, and so the camera will not experience any observed  rotation at all. But
the sun will see a different part of the earths surface over one year. Ignore
and remove the daily rotation, the world looking down from above will appear to
rotate one rev per annum  with respect to the sun. and from an earth observer
the sun will appear to make one annual orbit around the world in 12 months.

But lets get back to the daily rotation effect. We must assume and try for a
total frictionless bearing on the camera supporting wheel..

This attained, then a camera on a disc facing axially North at the equator will
not be rotated by the earths alleged movement....An observer at the same
location will see the camera make one complete revolution in 24 hours.. Like I
say, thats if the world is spinning. You can demonstrate this by spinning
gently with a cup of water and a floating object in your hand...

However getting a wheel with sufficient mass, and with zero bearing friction
would be hard for you and me....But I like it, and it has a different
relationship to the aether , to make this worth my further investigation.

A valid objection based upon my aether inertia theory. described in another
post,

Looking at diagram called "aether attachment" representing earth from the North
looking at floating camera orange disc. If the world is rotating towards the
east against any aether field the angular approach and cutting of the aether
field will cause the inertia effect which will make the disc keep its
orientation and thus to an observer it will not turn..  We cannot say ha! the
earthis stationary...  Look at my diagram where I have aether force field
radiating out from a centre..of the earth...  and I show this aether rotating
to the west.. The relationship of angular cutting of the aether field is the
same and the disc will not turn... So we once again are stalemated.

I am now proceeding to your other diagrams..

Phil

                  From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
                  Subject: [geocentrism] David Icke audio - with hour 2
                  To: "Geocentrism/RealityReviewed" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 3:12 PM

                   . . . you've got Mainstream Science which is broken up into
endless disciplines that hardly any of which talk to each other. So even
Mainstream Science has got many, many, many of these dots. What it doesn't do
is connect them, and systematically science is discouraged from connecting them
because once they're connected suddenly we start to see a completely different
picture of the life we are experiencing, and who we are. And it's become clear
to me that we live in the equivalent of, obviously a much more advanced version
of the wireless internet . . .  David Icke  more HERE.
                  EXPANSION

                        FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2008
                        MP3 Files: Hour 1, Hour 2
                        Playlist Files: PLS M3U

                        "Opting Out of the Matrix" with David Icke

                        Much-loved author, speaker and connector-of-dots David
Icke plumbs consciousness and its limitations and possibilities in this seminal
interview on breaking out of the "mind prison" of physical reality. We
personally and constantly edit what we perceive of the world we're in because
we are programmed since birth to limit our experience. Icke tells us society is
structured to entrap people in the left brain by hypnotists who work in and run
the institutions created for us all! If only we could step beyond the program
and begin to observe ourselves in reality, rather than mechanically continuing
to participate in the very narrow band of experience we have self-selected.
"Choose to love" and you turn off the manipulation and control -- it's that
simple, and it's your choice.

JPEG image

JPEG image