[geocentrism] Re: rotation

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:38:25 +1000

OK Allen.. All to complex for me ...  especially the rest of the diagrams..
..Phil
                  From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: rotation
                  To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 8:27 PM

                  Allen I am going to take your analysis a step at a time..  I
cannot follow your words but this pic says something.

                  Here it is again with my comment.

                  Your boxworld  is absolutely not the true illustration of the
world in translation around the sun.

                  If you had tilted the box so that the green side was pointing
as shown in the bottom box of your diagram, to show the earth tilt, then you
would have to keep the green side always tilted, and always pointing in the
same direction. Instead you have the green side rotating to face the sun
throughout.  This does not happen.  Regner explained it last year.

                  Do you get what I am saying.

                  Now I take it fairly that your little camera is on a wheel
pivoted to be free to spin on its axis as the world translates anually, and
spins daily.  ...

                  First of all we can think about what happens to it as the
world does its daily rotation..  Paul and everybody else already have
demonstrated this. But I think we should stumble over this part first, and do
it again....

                  Because, if you alter the diagram above as I have indicated
is the true translation of the world annually, there will be no annual rotation
of the world, and so the camera will not experience any observed  rotation at
all. But the sun will see a different part of the earths surface over one year.
Ignore and remove the daily rotation, the world looking down from above will
appear to rotate one rev per annum  with respect to the sun. and from an earth
observer the sun will appear to make one annual orbit around the world in 12
months.

                  But lets get back to the daily rotation effect. We must
assume and try for a total frictionless bearing on the camera supporting
wheel..

                  This attained, then a camera on a disc facing axially North
at the equator will not be rotated by the earths alleged movement....An
observer at the same location will see the camera make one complete revolution
in 24 hours.. Like I say, thats if the world is spinning. You can demonstrate
this by spinning gently with a cup of water and a floating object in your
hand...

                  However getting a wheel with sufficient mass, and with zero
bearing friction would be hard for you and me....But I like it, and it has a
different relationship to the aether , to make this worth my further
investigation.

                  A valid objection based upon my aether inertia theory.
described in another post,

                  Looking at diagram called "aether attachment" representing
earth from the North looking at floating camera orange disc. If the world is
rotating towards the east against any aether field the angular approach and
cutting of the aether field will cause the inertia effect which will make the
disc keep its orientation and thus to an observer it will not turn..  We cannot
say ha! the earthis stationary...  Look at my diagram where I have aether force
field radiating out from a centre..of the earth...  and I show this aether
rotating to the west.. The relationship of angular cutting of the aether field
is the same and the disc will not turn... So we once again are stalemated.

                  I am now proceeding to your other diagrams..

                  Phil

                                From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
                                Subject: [geocentrism] David Icke audio - with
hour 2
                                To: "Geocentrism/RealityReviewed"
<geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 3:12 PM

                                 . . . you've got Mainstream Science which is
broken up into endless disciplines that hardly any of which talk to each other.
So even Mainstream Science has got many, many, many of these dots. What it
doesn't do is connect them, and systematically science is discouraged from
connecting them because once they're connected suddenly we start to see a
completely different picture of the life we are experiencing, and who we are.
And it's become clear to me that we live in the equivalent of, obviously a much
more advanced version of the wireless internet . . .  David Icke  more HERE.

                                EXPANSION

                                FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2008
                                MP3 Files: Hour 1, Hour 2
                                Playlist Files: PLS M3U

                                "Opting Out of the Matrix" with David Icke

                                Much-loved author, speaker and
connector-of-dots David Icke plumbs consciousness and its limitations and
possibilities in this seminal interview on breaking out of the "mind prison" of
physical reality. We personally and constantly edit what we perceive of the
world we're in because we are programmed since birth to limit our experience.
Icke tells us society is structured to entrap people in the left brain by
hypnotists who work in and run the institutions created for us all! If only we
could step beyond the program and begin to observe ourselves in reality, rather
than mechanically continuing to participate in the very narrow band of
experience we have self-selected. "Choose to love" and you turn off the
manipulation and control -- it's that simple, and it's your choice.

JPEG image

JPEG image