[geocentrism] Re: acceleration calcs attachment

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 17:12:26 -0700 (PDT)

Phil,
"At the instant you initiate the drop we will all notice the state of
weightlessness"..
 if you notice any change then you just detected the change in
acceleration !?...That state would be demonstrated by a scale and or drift that
takes place without ref anything outside...so what is your point?..you
admit..quote " and the ounce of mass will show no weight on the spring scale,
there is no way of us determining any change of velocity,"Phil the change was
only from 0 to the inital velocity you have agread that inertia and a
acceleration are detecatable changes wrt motion...ok...you were haning ..no
moiton ..........then i droped you........... the notice of weightlessnes and
scale shows no weight....you just showed a detectable change in velocity wrt
magnitude or direction....Phil, that is a acceleration by defintion without
referenceing anything out side of the craft....???....You just made my case???
further if any other changes are introduced in your acceleration rate thoes two
will be detectable...????  The same holds true for a
 satilite in orbit you say "free fall"..well any change in velocity of that
orbit will e detected even if the change is due to the moons/stars gravitaional
fields..in fact that is why they say stailites dirft but they most certanly do
detect it and the cause of the accelerations is gravity!? your postion and MS's
is a self contridictory......... The orbit of the earth is not a constent
acceleration it constantly changes wrt all thoes other inertial/ grav feilds...