[geocentrism] Re: The Scientific Dictatorship

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 15:57:04 -0800

Bernie,

I think that the goyim really are stupid, because they don't want to know what is going on; all they want is their quick fix of whatever. Whether it is money, or alcohol, or drugs, or sexual perversion, or television drivel, ..., this is all they want, they have no depth.

And this does not lessen with age; on the contrary, they get more selfish and self-important and debauched as they get older, such that, far from being examples for the young to look up to, they become more like clowns at the circus.

Then, when society finally collapses because of the Jews taking these idiots for a ride (to hell), they decide that a saviour is necessary - as per Adolf Hitler in 1933 Germany.

I think that Eric Hufschmid is a bit green behind the ears for believing that this situation can be put right by a peoples' movement, since it has been going on throughout the ages, but I applaud him for his work in getting the message out - albeit to mainly willingly-deaf ears. (I don't know much about Smith, other than he and Hufschmid have fallen out.)