[geocentrism] Re: acceleration calcs attachment

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 16:37:29 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
Allen D said -
If you cant win make a big show and maybe no one will notice that your argument
was completly destroyed and think you actualy won somthing
... and -
I post the coments here for everyone and posterity to see just how bad you
realy beat me, I want you to get all the glory you so richly desirve
In my experience,these statements of bravado by Allen are highly indicative of
his having run out of arguments. I for one, look forward to his explanation --
entirely absent to this time -- of how a spring accelerometer is able to
register acceleration when caused by gravity. Just once I'd like to see him
defend his position by explaining why he is right rather than why his detractor
is wrong.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail