[geocentrism] Re: acceleration calcs attachment

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 09:14:28 +1000

What?!.He most certainly was!........ By all means let him correct me if im
wrong!.........Je states in that post "Without careful analysis,"......What in
the world "analysis" do you think he based the non detection of a acceleration
in free fall on ?!.......... NEWTON?! ..  Allen.

NO! dumpkoff!  He was evaluating his analysis of what I had said....  and what
I said was based upon sense and logic..   Any body could , and did and does
know that an apple falls and hurts your bonkin. Newton was not needed...And in
any case he got all his thoughts from the occult kabbalists with whom he
secretly associated..  As did Galleleo..  The RC church was full of them in the
woodwork..  They is out in the open now..  Like the coming out of the gays....

I deleted all the reams of garbage below..  Are you trying to overload Nevilles
archive file..