[geocentrism] Re: Wise as a serpent

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 09:10:49 +0100

Bernie,
This is an interesting suggestion. What kind of pressure do you think 'THEY'
could put on Neville to modify his website? I haven't checked his website for a
while and I too wonder why the Moon Landing Feasability paper was pulled?

Jack
   SNIP
  Also my own personal pet theory is that "THEY" might have visited you to
  stop you from telling the truth, forcing you to gradually do a turnaround.
  They have their ways of dealing with WTC truthtellers, Apollo exposers, etc
  It's just a maybe, but is what I thought when I first visted your site,
  "THEY will not allow this high level of truth to become widely publicized,
  this site is too good, this will be shut down." I often wonder, "Where is the
  essay on Moon Landing Feasibility?"

  If the human belief/perception in the One and Only Truth of a Subject is a
matter of percentage or degree/magnitude of being correct then Geocentrism is
the winner
  over everything else right now

  Bernie