[geocentrism] Re: Wise as a serpent

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:08:53 -0800

Jack,

Let me see if I have this straight. I ask a question and you "don't bother" answering it. Instead you "shake the dust off your feet." This comment of yours is a statement, yet you expect me to answer a statement that solicits no response, when you yourself won't answer a question that does.

There are other questions floating around here that you seemingly "don't bother" with either, such as Paul's, Regner's, Steven's, ...

There must be a lot of dust on your shoes, though perhaps some of it gets burnt off when you're burning 'witches', or ritually slaughtering and burning animals. Perhaps some gets knocked off by stray rocks flying around when you're stoning people to death for picking up firewood on the Sabbath.

In sympathy with Regner's observation about bloodshed, there must be a lot of Christians roaming around Iraq with dust on their feet as we speak. Mixed in with Iraqi blood, of course.

All done in the name of what? Oh, whoops, I mustn't ask you a question.