[geocentrism] Tides and the moon and M-M

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 21:14:59 +0100

I haven't yet seen anyone come with an answer to something Neville, I think, once said regarding the point, which must exist, between the Earth and the Moon where the gravity is zero. This being the case how is it that the Moon controls the tides? I'm sure, I think, that there must be a simple answer.

The M-M part of the subject is to ask Regner how he is getting on with the answering the interferometer experiments wrt a non-moving Earth?