[geocentrism] Re: The Trinity

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 02:24:05 -0000

Hi Philip,
I wouldnt say "creation must have been stuffed up the first time round", but
that a perfect creation was ruined by our disobediant use of the free will we
where given.
Not sure of what you mean in the last sentance, but now the lesson of using our
free will to disobey Gods commandments has been learnt, and the resulting
suffering demonstrated to all men, and to the heavenly host, it wont be
nessesary to allow it to happen again.

The Heavenly Court in the Daniel scriptures I quoted involved Judgement and
"books", a president has now been set and recorded.
Any use of our, or an angels, free will to reject or call into question Gods
soverignty will result in destruction of the offender.

Peter