[geocentrism] Re: The Trinity

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:34:45 +0000

Allen,
The references to the Trinity are not in the least vague. One of Neville's problems, and I'm begining to think yours too, is because the word 'Trinity' is not mentioned in the Bible. The book that Neville destroyed said it all by showing all the scriptures related to every combination of God, Spirit and Jesus. There is no doubt whatsoever. Since Neville rejects the Bible anything he has to say on the subject can be ignored.

Jack