[geocentrism] Re: Stellar Parallax/Regner

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 08:42:58 +1000

Regner also made this startling observation,

 "But if all the stars, and with them, all the galaxies, are centered on the
Sun, what then is centered on the Earth, justifying the label of "Geocentric
Universe"???

     Regner

At first I was startled. But Regner, if all this circles the sun, and the sun
itself circles the earth, then the reality remains that the average centre of
the suns position must still actually be the earth..

Of course I feel such a system mechanically untenable, if normal mechanical
laws were involved..  Only by these being disrupted by a new theory of the
aether and its relationship to mass and inertia, could ever make such a system
explainable.

Simply because consensus goes against an aether theory, and favours the current
theory, does not make it absolute..