[geocentrism] Re: Proof of heliocentrism

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 08:33:14 +1000

Therfore would Regner give just one proof of heliocentrism?    Jack.

Jack I can do that easily.

We accept the mathmatically correct, and physical reality of orbits by minor
bodies around the major bodies..  We accept for example the moons of the earth
and other planets as a reality based upon this physics. Just as from this we
can accurately predict satellite orbit mechanics around the earth and other
celestial bodies of this solar system. We even accept the observed reality of
the relative motions of binaty star systems as observed..

Now when we come along as geocentrists and insist that in this one specific
case , the roles of the sun and earth are reversed, we are claiming a unique
reality that goes against the norm..  Further our claim is based upon and
determined by theological concepts, outside the normal criteria of physics.

Normally it would appear that the earths rotation around the sun is a self
evident truth..  It is up to us to prove that in respect of the earth alone,
the natural laws as observed in the universe do not apply in this specific
instance.