[geocentrism] Re: Stellar Parallax/Regner

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:52:38 +1000

 have pinched these views from the animations in GWW.. The the first three in
sequence are the geocentric view and followed by three in the same sequence
from the heliocentric View..  There seems to be an error as to what is seen in
the sky.. The sun is in the way for the geocentric demo.. not seen in the helio
view. even though the star parallax is the same...   So confusing.. also I seem
to be getting the relative motions reversed... Shouldn't they be the same?
Something is not right here..  It may be my vison.. You may need to open to
full page to see it. I attach the file pics if they do not show in the text..
Both all.gif will show whats below.

The geo view Jan to april

Now the helio view same period.

 Philip