[geocentrism] Re: Stellar Parallax/Regner

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 23:16:11 +0100

I find it amusing, if not, incredible of the coincidence that the acronym for
'Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory' is 'GRAIL'!!!! Do you think they
realise the connection of that word with the mysticism associated with the
'holy grail'? Or are they waving two fingers at those who believe in a Creator.
FYI I personally hold no belief in the so-called holy grail.

Jack
  Zuber is the principal investigator of the Gravity Recovery and Interior
Laboratory - "GRAIL" for short. It's a new NASA mission slated for launch in
2011 that will probe the moon's quirky gravity field. Data from GRAIL will help
scientists understand forces at play beneath the lunar surface and learn how
the moon, Earth and other terrestrial planets evolved.