[geocentrism] Re: Several posts

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:59:09 -0500

Dear Neville,
Thank you for your follow up.
I understand your conclusion then is the Catholic Church did not act infallibly
in putting together the Bible.  This means that none of us have an infallible
Bible, including you.  So what good is it.  Now where do we go for religious
doctrine, including doctrine which trumps science.  (Catholics of course
believe the Bible was infallibly produced).

You are now asking me if Pope John Paul II made the Galilei statements.  You
made the allegations publicly on this forum.  So, please figure out and provide
us exactly what is the official position of the Catholic Church or withdraw
your allegations.

Thank you for admitting you are not infallible on religious matters.  I
appreciate the clear statement.  It follows then that everything you say on
religious (including Bible) matters could be wrong.  You simply have no way of
knowing.

Since you admit the KJV and NIV can have errors in them, this means they can be
in error on the statements regarding geostatic matters.  You have no way of
really knowing, do you.

Regards,
Nick.