[geocentrism] Re: Proof of Heliocentric Incorrectness and Deception

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:13:46 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B
Proof of Heliocentric Incorrectness and Deception
Chronology - Bernie B > Paul D > Bernie B > Paul D

1. If you get onto a helicopter on the east coast of the USA, lift off
vertically and hover above the ground for four hours, then set down on the
ground again, you will be in the same location that you lifted off from. If the
Earth were rotating then the helicopter should have set down on the west coast
of the USA.
If the Earth is rotating, say 1000mph surface velocity,
I said the Earth was not rotating
No, you said "If the Earth were rotating..." which I followed with "If the
Earth is rotating ..."
then the atmosphere and the helicopter which is in contact with it, would also
be moving at 1000mph.
no it wouldn't, a gas can't be attached to a solid
Then you would claim that rotating a spoon in your coffee will not help to
dissolve the sugar, or that sitting in front of a rotating centrifugal fan will
be of no use in hot weather?
What mechanism do you propose which would slow the helicopter to 0mph
It was going zero mph horizonally from the beginning
Not if the Earth is rotating -- it will be moving at the surface speed of the
Earth with which it is in contact.
and successfully battle the 1000mph winds which it would encounter?
The helicopter ouside my house just lifted off vertically to hover and there is
no 1000 mph wind.
(It would also have to accelerate back to 1000mph to land of course).
The helicopter outside my house just came down to the ground, without
accelerating, it just plain came down. It went up for 20 seconds and then came
right back down, no 1,000 mph acceleration.
Have you ever noticed that it is possible to get up from your seat in a moving
train, boat, aircraft etc, move into the corridor and jump up and down ie be
not in contact with the floor, then effortlessly move back and sit down in your
seat without being dashed against the rear wall, bulkhead or whatever?
Therefore the Earth is not rotating.

2. If the Earth were hurtling through space to orbit the sun at a velocity of
66,600 ( six,six,six ) miles per hour
(107,182 (one, zero, seven, one, eight, two)
Your number means nothing, and six-six-six means something Satan Damn It.
Your velocity and my velocity are exactly equivalent. I'm sure I can devise a
unit of measure which, when multiplied by a 'good' biblical number will also
equal the same velocity.
kilometres per hour)
then the Earth's atmosphere would be left behind like a comet's tail.
Why would it be left behind?
Missed this last night -- a comet's tail is not "...left behind..." as was ably
explained to you by others. See http://www.mso.anu.edu.au/~rmn/C2006P1.htm, the
lowest picture (actually a diagram) with the lilac sky.
Because it's a gas and 10 million like observations have proven that
Or possibly that 10 million observers came to the wrong conclusion. However, do
you contend that the air trapped inside a pressurised aircraft travelling at
600mph, say a Boeing 747, will flow to the rear, leaving the front seat
passengers gasping for breath?

3. On a clear, calm and sunny day we can go outside and see, feel and observe
that it is the sun that is moving and orbiting the Earth and not the Earth
orbiting the sun. One can see, feel and sense no movement of the Earth but one
can see, feel and sense only stillness. This observation and experiment is
scientific.
A bit like the way you can see feel and sense no movement in a jet liner at
35,000ft altitude in still air and travelling at 600mph?
I was not in the jetliner, I was standing on the wing with my feet superglued
to the top surface of the wing. I could sense movement. A gaseous substance was
blowing at my hair and eyes.
I had the price of the fare and was sitting inside in comfort, staring down
through the window at the featureless cloud cover below. I am able to report
that neither myself nor other passengers with whom I spoke, were aware of
travelling at 600mph or any other speed. The coffee sat motionless in my cup, a
coin balanced on its edge remained standing and a ball placed on the floor in
the aisle did not roll rapidly to the rear of the aircraft.

Your turn!