[geocentrism] Re: Proof of Heliocentric Incorrectness and Deception

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 13:53:38 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J
[ From Dr. Neville Jones Thu Apr  5 12:01:40 2007 ]
It is possible that we do not need liquid fuel thrusters for height adjustments
as solar powered electrical thrusters have been developed for this purpose and
have been in successful long-term operation since about 1993, I believe. Such a
method would negate your comments above.
I understand that ion propulsion systems are around 10 times as fuel efficient
as chemical fuel combustion engines but all the references I found specified
xenon gas as the 'fuel' and this was not mentioned in the example I gave.
Further, the fuel specified is found here -
The spacecraft propulsion system to take the satellite from GTO to its final
geosynchronous orbit employs a 440 N Liquid Apogee Motor with 1594 kg of MON-3
(Mixed Oxides of Nitrogen) and MMH (Mono Methyl Hydrazine). The satellite will
be 3-axis body stabilised in orbit using sensors, momentum and reaction wheels,
magnetic torquers and eight 10 Newton and eight 22 Newton Reaction Control
Thrusters. The satellite has two solar arrays together generating 2,400 Watt of
electrical power backed up by two 70 Ah Nickel Hydrogen Batteries that support
full payload operation during eclipse period.
These fuels are not xenon, and though I cannot state that they cannot be used
by an ion propulsion engine, I suggest that they are not so used.
This line of enquiry is a carryon from the suggestion that if 'zero gravity' is
not found at 22,000 miles altitude, then thrusters could be employed to keep
the (stationary) vehicle at that altitude. We've already looked at this and
more or less come to the conclusion that not enough fuel was available by
orders of magnitude. The suggestion that this might be overcome by supposing
that ion thrusters might be in use (oddly not mentioned by the agency in
question) then begs the question -- is the electrical energy available
sufficient for the task. The maths required here is beyond my ability, and we
really have no way of knowing how much is left over after supplying the
communications load anyway. But given a starting value for electrical energy
available, and factoring in the efficiency of ion propulsion systems and
without breaking the laws of thermodynamics, I suspect that you are able to do
some rough calculations. How about enlightening us all Neville?