[geocentrism] Re: Proof of Heliocentric Incorrectness and Deception

  • From: Bernard Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 12:38:30 -0700 (PDT)

Answers in red

  Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Bernie B
  A few questions in teal inserted below.
  Proof of Heliocentric Incorrectness and Deception
  1. If you get onto a helicopter on the east coast of the USA, lift off
vertically and hover above the ground for four hours, then set down on the
ground again, you will be in the same location that you lifted off from. If the
Earth were rotating then the helicopter should have set down on the west coast
of the USA. If the Earth is rotating, say 1000mph surface velocity, I said the
Earth was not rotating
  then the atmosphere and the helicopter which is in contact with it, would
also be moving at 1000mph. no it wouldn't, a gas can't be attached to a solid
  What mechanism do you propose which would slow the helicopter to 0mph
  It was going zero mph horizonally from the beginning
  and successfully battle the 1000mph winds which it would encounter?
  The helicopter ouside my house just lifted off vertically
  to hover and there is no 1000 mph wind.
   (It would also have to accelerate back to 1000mph to land of course).
  The helicopter outside my house just came down to the ground,
  without accelerating, it just plain came down. It went up for 20 seconds and
then came right back down, no 1,000 mph acceleration.
   Therefore the Earth is not rotating.
  2. If the Earth were hurtling through space to orbit the sun at a velocity of
66,600
   ( six,six,six ) miles per hour (107,182 (one, zero, seven, one, eight, two)
  Your number means nothing, and six-six-six means something Satan Damn It.
   kilometres per hour) then the Earth's atmosphere would be left behind like a
comet's tail. Why would it be left behind?
  Because it's a gas and 10 million like observations have proven that
  3. On a clear, calm and sunny day we can go outside and see, feel and observe
that it is the sun that is moving and orbiting the Earth and not the Earth
orbiting the sun. One can see, feel and sense no movement of the Earth but one
can see, feel and sense only stillness. This observation and experiment is
scientific. A bit like the way you can see feel and sense no movement in a jet
liner at 35,000ft altitude in still air and travelling at 600mph?
  I was not in the jetliner, I was standing on the wing with my feet
  superglued to the top surface of the wing. I could sense movement.
  A gaseous substance was blowing at my hair and eyes.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.