[geocentrism] Re: Proof of Heliocentric Incorrectness and Deception

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 15:28:12 +0100 (BST)

Philip,

  You can get all the figures and calculations in my upcoming paper (God
willing). When the paper is up on the website I will announce it to the forum
(or you could keep checking the "What's New" scrolling list).

  I now aggree with your last paragraph (since I no longer approach the subject
from a 'Bible-first, science-second' perspective).

  Neville.

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    DIV {   MARGIN: 0px  }        I did not doubt it Paul. And even Nevilles
lower figure of a few ounces , likewise would take more fuel than was
available... Blind freddie.

  Neville I would be interested in your method of calculation .. and reasons.
can you direct me to the place?

  I must repeat. I think we are wasting time by pursueing the idea that all the
rocket scientists are fabricating lies/formulas to fit a false cosmology.
Independents are also working on rocket research. The basic science is sound.
Its the theoretical assumptions of how and why that we must challenge, and
point to REASONABLE alternatives.