[geocentrism] Re: Meat.

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:08:19 -0000

So I guess the Catholics never read Proverbs 5:19 out in church then?
      5:18 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.
      5:19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts
satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

      or
      18 Let your water source prove to be blessed, and rejoice with the wife
of your youth, 19 a lovable hind and a charming mountain goat. Let her own
breasts intoxicate you at all times. With her love may you be in an ecstasy
constantly

      The pleasure of sex in its correct place, marriage, helps bind the Love
of two people for each other, a gift of Love from the God of Love.
      The Catholic God however, would never want humans to enjoy any pleasure,
no, but hes quite happy to torture people for all eternity in Hell.

      No wonder so many turn away from the view the Catholics have given of God
and turn to what they percieve as the more rational view of Satan,
      However, they have been mislead by Satan and the Catholics because God
invented Sex, all aspects of it, not Satan, but through his church, Satan has
stolen a beautifull gift of God, and attributed it to himself.

      If God viewed sex as so dirty, was does he liken his relationship and
Love for his bride Israel to a mans sexual desire for his wife?

      Did you never read the Song of Soloman?

      And read in Ezekial how God likens Judahs turning away from him by
"fornicating" with Eygpt and Babylon.

      18 "And she went on uncovering her acts of prostitution and uncovering
her nakedness, so that my soul turned away disgusted from company with her,
just as my soul had turned away disgusted from company with her sister. 19 And
she kept multiplying her acts of prostitution to the point of calling to mind
the days of her youth, when she prostituted herself in the land of Egypt. 20
And she kept lusting in the style of concubines belonging to those whose
fleshly member is as the fleshly member of male asses and whose genital organ
is as the genital organ of male horses. 21 And you continued calling attention
to the loose conduct of your youth by the pressing of your bosoms from Egypt
onward, for the sake of the breasts of your youth.

      Truth is, God makes carrying out his commandments pleasurable to the
creatures he Loves, it is Satan who tries to make it look as if serving God is
bad and that it is more pleasurable to serve him.

      Pete Charlton