[geocentrism] Re: Meat.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:42:06 +1000

Thats a reasonable response Peter. But we do not know that the fruit of that
tree might not linger genetically in Adams offspring for several centuries.
Those closer to Adam lived longer.

Re Eden, well if the angels can keep mankind away from it by their supernatural
means, (swords of fire) evenas they do today, keeping it invisible, I see no
reason to suppose that this same power would keep it protected from the flood.
all supposition of course.

As for Babies and the rest..

 Well we can speculate...  The baptised babies have been saved ...The Church
says they go to Heaven.. But perhaps they go to Eden first. to be educated.
After all they have to face the ressurrection with us all.

this lot is not dogma. It is held by the fathers as speculation..

the unbaptised? by which  they fail to earn salvation by Christ. they have
souls.  It is speculated that they should not face Hell fire. Hence the idea of
Limbo.  This is also the place many believe the saints of the old law were held
till the redemption. (not suffering, and a place of natural happiness, as
opposed to the supernatural happiness of seeing GOD. Is this Eden?  or
someplace near Hell either way, Enoch and Elias are somewhere! Jesus said to
the penitent thief, "this day thou shalt be with me in paridise.. "  That
cannot be in heaven, as Jesus has not ascended.  He descended into "hell" to
comfort the saints of the old law..  Paradise?  I think so.. and this was Eden
is called by some.

Philip