[geocentrism] Re: Meat.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 06:04:37 +1000

In fact, if you read Genesis 9:3, God says to Noah: "Everything that lives and
moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you
everything".

Recall that in Genesis 1: 29,30 God made it clear that man would eat
seed-bearing plants and fruit and that the animals would only eat green plants.

John
Well there you go!  I was sure Adam did not eat meat..  Which therefore means
eating meat is an attribute of FALLEN MAN  .  Can therefore it not be ethically
better to avoid it? But Jesus was not "fallen"  but pure, so can his reason for
eating the fish be obscure, or as I say to convince us of His humanity.

Phil