[geocentrism] Re: Life after death

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:10:22 +0000 (GMT)

Martin S
From Martin G. Selbrede Mon Mar 17 18:29:48 2008

Anyway, Paul, you've also been having some good clean fun at the others'
expense while I became a fly on the wall, and I've enjoyed reading the
resulting exchanges, although you and I do indeed find ourselves, with all due
mutual respect, on the opposite sides of most issues.
Yes, indeed we are adversaries but I count you an honest adversary. I cherish
the hope that you find me cast in the same mould.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail