[geocentrism] Re: Life after death

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:57:23 +0000 (GMT)

Martin S
Where have you been? I've missed you!
Paul D

----- Original Message ----
From: Martin G. Selbrede <mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, 17 March, 2008 4:39:35 PM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Life after death

On Mar 17, 2008, at 5:33 AM, Neville Jones wrote:

Our cells are constantly being replaced, such that it has been estimated that
in 7 years time you will not contain a single cell that you do now. I.e., your
physical body has been rebuilt.

This statement is patently false, casting additional grave doubt on everything
else being asserted. The inside of the crystalline lens of the human eye
contains the original embryonic cells from the womb; additional laminae are
built over them, analogous to tree rings. Cataracts occur when the regularity
of this lamination process is disrupted, or particulate scattering domains are
introduced into the lens to cause Mie scattering. In any event, the statement
that "in 7 years time you will not contain a single cell that you do now" is
completely wrong. The oldest cells in your body are as old you as you are --
and you're looking through them as you're reading this email.

Martin

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail