[geocentrism] Re: Life after death

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:46:01 +0000

Thank you Neville that's all I wanted to know.

Jack

Neville Jones wrote:
Jack,

Philip has answered your question better than I could, but I will give it one more go.

I assume from your question, below, that the person coming to me is genuine and sincere, for if they are not then there is no point in wasting their time and mine. In this case, I would use a mix of logic, some science, some world events/affairs, and personal experiences (both theirs and mine).

At a later stage, I would point out parts of the Bible (and any other "holy book," by the way, since I think that they all contain some degree of truth) that cannot be denied based upon our mutual experiences.

Finally, I would introduce the bulk of the Bible, etc., as the work of the Devil, and tie this back in with world events/affairs and history (which is oh so important).

At this point, and I have seen this occur often now, they would be on their own two feet and would either take on board what we had discussed and reasoned upon, even prayed about, or go straight back into the world and the worldview of all these things, like a spring under tension that is suddenly released.

I think that this approach illustrates my belief that our life in this world is not long, but is more than adequate to enable us to come to know the real difference between right and wrong, to decide which side of the fence we want to be on, and to draw close to God or the Devil, as the case may be.

Regards,

Visit www.inbox.com/notifier <http://www.inbox.com/notifier> and check it out!