[geocentrism] Re: Life after death

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:45:06 +0000

Neville,
OK. I just wanted to know where you got your information from. Is there anything that Jesus says that you don't agree with?

Jack

Neville Jones wrote:
Jack,
The decay of the body after death is certain, so your question is purely regarding the spirit. Our cells are constantly being replaced, such that it has been estimated that in 7 years time you will not contain a single cell that you do now. I.e., your physical body has been rebuilt. Yet you will still be the same character, more or less. Hence, we each have a spirit. The spirit is unaffected by loss of limb (see Philip's posting on Kirlian photography). So the whole question boils down to the survival (or not) of the spirit after physical death. And my answer is: a) that 'Jesus' told us to fear the one who can throw both body and spirit into the fire - implying that this is not the preferred option - implying that the spirit can and should survive physical death; b) faith. Neville.
 http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!