[geocentrism] Re: Life after death

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:26:03 -0700 (PDT)

Neville,

  It could mean that God mixes together all 26 attributes at the same time
  before exercising a decision.

  Bernie

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Bernie,

I would disagree with God being 100% wrath all of the time. Otherwise there
would be certain people being zapped before our very eyes.

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/R/m/bush_white_supremacy.jpg