[geocentrism] Re: Life after death

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:28:57 +0000

Neville,
Why do you jump to such totally unnecessary and silly conclusions? All asked you was how do you convince someone who is searching to adopt your idea of the truth? How do you pass-on to him what you have found out? Imagine someone who doesn't have your IQ and the best he could do at school was to get a 'C' in a geography GCSE. How would you tell him the 'good news' you have found out about God? Can you not see what it is I'm trying find out? It is a very simple question.

Jack